Chinese Dating Culture
Here Are Seven Things Every Man Should Know Before Dating or Marrying a Chinese Woman…….
These Facts Are Crucial if You Want the Relationship to Be a Happy and Successful One…
1. When dating Chinese women they rarely show their true character until after a great deal of time, sometimes not even until after marriage! This is due to a culture where the peer pressure is very high. Working out her true character before-hand is therefore a must.
2. When Chinese women are attracted to a man they will do things indirectly (much more so than a western female) to show their attraction, but without knowing the cues and signs it may pass you by. One example is if she advises you to take care of your health, or when the weather is changing to wear more clothes. This is not simply a throw-away statement on her part, as it is in western culture: she is trying to show her feelings are deeper than just simply friendship.
3. A Chinese brides expectation of marriage is based on her own culture and not necessarily yours. Don’t assume that she knows what marriage is like in your country or what will be expected of her just because you’ve heard that Chinese girls are ‘traditional’. In actual fact, the more traditional they are considered in Chinese culture, the less likely they will be able to adapt to you or your country. (note: Just because they say they are traditional, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are by the way)
4. Chinese women are seldom submissive after you really get to know them. The submissive nature you may see in the beginning months (or sometimes even years) is simply a cultural affectation that may gradually disappear and be replaced by her true character, which can be anything from generous, loving and kind, to selfish, bossy and materialistic. Find out what it truly is beforehand.
5. When dating Chinese girls the etiquette is frequently over-emphasized by them where non-Chinese males are concerned, and many suddenly become ‘ultra-traditional’, whereas with a Chinese male before, they may not have been. Breaking down this facade is therefore ‘a must’, as it can cause untold complications otherwise. Until that time you should follow the accepted Chinese dating etiquette.
6. To attract or marry a Chinese woman you must demonstrate ‘stability’, among other things. If you have a history of short term relationships it’s almost certainly best not to mention it. Even if they were when you were eighteen years old; she will simply assume you are not a good bet, and dependent on age, will be very unlikely to consider a relationship with you, no matter short-term or long-term. The majority of Chinese males I know keep their relationship history secret, and with good reason too!
7. Not all Chinese brides consider love to be an important factor in their marriage choice. Culturally in China, love and marriage have only recently become linked, and it is still far from being the norm in China. If you ask a Chinese woman you are dating or considering marriage to, if she loves you, she will almost always say “yes”. This does not however necessarily mean she is thinking of the same kind of love you are thinking of. Chinese people frequently think of the word ‘love’ as almost a verb, as in if they act loving towards you and do loving things, it is sometimes equal in their minds to love. Make sure you are both on the same wavelength first if that is important to you, and learn how to find the right one….
There are things about Chinese women you can only know after many years of experience, and even then, they can be highly confusing.
No matter who you are, this system will teach you some fantastic secrets that are NOWHERE!
If you want a Chinese girlfriend or Chinese wife, or wonder what’s the best kind of woman for you, then I’m here to tell you some good news:
Chinese women are great, better than any other kind of women but attracting the right one and marrying them is a whole different story.
This system is JAM-PACKED with details, techniques and must know information in over 100 pages!
Chinese women are seriously good at getting what they want, they slip under the radar every time. With this book you will learn how to spot the ones to avoid by simple things they say (they won’t know you can read them like a book with this knowledge).
Ask yourself what you would prefer? Lots of wasted time and money with little results, or worse still, a woman who bleeds you dry; or, women falling over themselves to be with YOU, and your pick of the best?
Chinese Dating Culture