The average aviary-costs $700 to buy, with high-end-aviaries costing over $2000 or more. During these tough economic times, you just can’t afford to throw away this amount of money.
But if you choose to build-an-aviary yourself, you can cut costs by up to 80%.
If you buy a factory made, it will just be an overpriced assembly kit that still requires construction anyway. So you’re just paying for massively overpriced materials.
But doing it yourself can be completed in a weekend using only the most basic tools and materials. All that is needed is the correct step-by-step-plans.
It’s fun too, you can get your family and friends involved or if you decide to go solo, they’ll be impressed with your efforts.
You’ll get a real sense of accomplishment – creating something with your own two hands. This isn’t computer work, which disappears when powered off – it’s something substantial which will last for years to come.
Introducing… Build Aviary Bird Cage Plans
The Build Aviary Bird Cage Plans is aimed at people who know absolutely nothing and have no woodworking or building skills whatsoever. It covers aviaries-and-bird-rooms both large and little (indoors and out), and for budgets both big and small.
The Build Aviary Bird Cage Plans Covers A Range of Different Birds Including…
- African Greys
- Lories & Lorikeets
- Zebra Finches
Plus many more…
- No skill required – this is aimed at absolute beginners. You only need the most basic of tools and no existing carpentry skills.
- Easy-plans & instructions – clear, colored, step-by-step designs provide you with all the measurements and instructions you need – it’s idiot proof.
- Cut Costs – building an-aviary can save you up to 80% over buying a new one. This can amount to hundreds (sometimes thousands) of dollars saved.
- Print on demand – it’s provided in a downloadable format so you can print as many copies as you wish. If your copy gets damaged or you lose it, you’re allowed to make a new one.
- Both Indoors & Out – you get-plans & and designs for building both indoor and outdoor aviaries-and-bird-rooms, so take your pick.
Inside Build Aviary Bird Cage Plans you’ll discover…
- How to build an ultra-cheap-aviary using a simple triangular-plan
- The 5 most common aviary-building mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to construct a large, luxurious-aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- The method of making an all-purpose-aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic-aviary, using a rustic styled design
- How to find high quality materials at rock bottom prices (and save 80% or more on the costs)
- Find out which building materials will actually cost you more in the long term
- The easy way to convert a room in your house into your very own bird room
- Discover how to build perches and which bird-safe materials you must use
- Everything you need to know about heating and aviary-temperature control
- Emergency solutions for preventing dampness and rot
- And the easiest way of protecting your birds during the winter
- How to position your-aviary so you’ll get the best balance of sun, shade & heat
- Discover how caged-birds can be easily introduced to an-aviary
- Breeding secrets – how to raise chicks and grow your own flock
- Feeding your birds – common seeds, recipes and meal scraps that can be used
- No more predators. The best methods for dealing with snakes, cats, hawks and more
- Why secure foundations are vital at the start of any aviary-construction
- Discover the best way to construct a floor for easy, no-hassle cleaning
- How cleaning your-aviary can give you effective garden fertilizer
- Learn how-to-build proper ventilation, to prevent the build-up of harmful gases
- How to calculate the maximum number of birds you can fit into your-aviary
- Wiring – how to securely install bird proof wires that won’t rust
- How to build a suspended-aviary
- The simplest way of building nesting boxes
- Plus much, much more
The 3 Major Benefits…
It can take a little bit of effort, but the reason people build-an-aviary is because the rewards are so large.
Here’s just 3 ways in which building-an-aviary will benefit your life!
- Working with your hands. Many people now spend their entire working lives, sat behind a computer – it’s where you are at this very moment! Building something requires you to get off your behind and stop staring at that screen. There’s just something special about working with your hands that is lost on those who work with computers. The sense of achievement, of seeing your own creation and being able to touch it – this far superior to the feelings you get from tapping away at your keyboard.
- Productive use of time. It’s estimated that the average American spends 30 hours per week watching TV and surfing the internet! That’s over 1,500 hours per year! Now imagine how much you could achieve if you replaced that wasted time with a fun and engaging project. In no time at all you’d soon have built a beautiful-aviary!
- Don’t forget the end result. Your birds will have a brand new home, somewhere spacious for them to stretch their wings. With a better environment, they’ll be happier and live a longer life. What’s more, they’ll be easier to look after – you’ll even have room for more birds if you choose.
CLICK on the link below for more details on the Build Aviary Bird Cage Plans.
Build Aviary Bird Cage Plans