Have you ever wanted to learn something new, but not had anyone around that could help? It is so frustrating isn’t it? To have your heart set on learning a skill, but no way of finding a mentor to help fulfill that dream?
The stitches aren’t difficult, but making the intricate patterns reversible was another matter!
So what is in the book?
- You will find out what threads and fabric to use.
- You will learn how to incorporate metallic fibers, hand-dyed threads and beads.
- You will become aware of how to choose the best pattern for each area of your design.
- You will see how adding extra stitches can create a shaded effect.
- You will have 8 designs in the book to try out your new skills
- Oh, and of course, you will discover how to make your work reversible!
CLICK on the link below for more details.