Beeping Fast: The Beep (Bleep) Test Guide Training Program
IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE TEST AND REQUIRE A RAPID IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR BEEP / BLEEP TEST SCORE & ALL ROUND FITNESS PERFORMANCE THEN THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR YOU:
* ARMY, AIRFORCE, NAVY & ALL OTHER MILITARY APPLICANTS
* FIRE BRIGADE APPLICANTS
* POLICE APPLICANTS
* SPORTS (BOTH INDIVIDUAL & TEAM) PREPARATION
- Quick start guide to improve your score by at least 1 level instantly!
- Most comprehensive package available today.
- Professionally developed & written based on current scientific literature.
- Easily customizes for men, women and all fitness levels.
- Proven results.
- Bonus nutrition chapter.
- 4, 8 and 12 week package included.
- no nonsense guarantee.
Introducing… Beeping Fast: The Beep (Bleep) Test Guide & Training Program
- Quick Start Guide – learn 6 techniques that can help you add at least 1 extra level to your score fast. 5 of these 6 techniques can be applied instantly (from pg 5).
- Three techniques you should not use if you want to maximize your score (one is obvious but the other two are not what you might expect) (pg 10).
- How to play the ‘mental game’ that can make or break your score (pg 8).
- The best technique to maximize efficiency and minimize the energy and time spent on every turn (pg 6).
- How to and when to control your breathing during your beep test (pg 8).
- One small piece of advice that fixes 90% of bad running form (pg 5).
- How to pace yourself throughout the beep test, including one pacing tip that will avoid early strike-out errors (pg 5).
- Detailed running form analysis including 9 simple techniques for running fast and injury free (pg 15).
- Pointers on transitioning from the slow running to sprinting phases of the test (pg 15).
- Why most of the advice you have ever been given about stretching is wrong and why your power output is reduced if certain stretches are done prior to your beep test (pg 23).
- How and when to stretch in order to increase flexibility and reduce injury (pg 23).
- The 3 fitness disciplines that are key to your training (pg 37).
- How to time rest and recovery periods to maximize your speed (pg 22).
- How lactic acid build-up could cut your beep test short and the best training techniques to stop this happening (pg 37).
- Eight important recommendations for the day of your official test which might just make the difference towards attaining your goal (pg 28).
- How to train to maximize motivation and adherence (pg 35).
- How to do your runs with correct intensity to maximize fitness and minimize time commitment (pg 54).
- One quick technique to make sure your treadmill is just as effective as your road running (pg 54).
- 4 week, 8 week and 12 week package (pg 57 – 74).
- Unintended mistakes your examiner may make and how to exploit them (pg 72).
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Beeping Fast: The Beep (Bleep) Test Guide & Training Program