Avalanche Ski Training
Develop Injury-Resistant Legs and Joints to Keep from Being Sidelined from the Slopes for Weeks, Months, or Even Gasp… Forever!
Beyond just building the necessary strength and endurance to be able to attack the mountain like you own it, we also knew that it was essential to make sure the programs were balanced for proper development of opposing muscle groups and joint health in your knees and hips.
After all, what good are strong legs if you end up throwing out a knee or tearing your ACL and ruining your entire ski season!
Therefore, we put careful consideration when developing the routines into making sure we were building functional leg and joint strength that was balanced giving you injury-resistant joints.
Introducing… Avalanche Ski Training: Your Guide to Carving Down the Mountain with the Power of an Avalanche
- Over 30 strategically chosen exercises scientifically combined into the most effective ski-specific exercise sequences and routines
- The “Fab-5” secret exercises that all skiers should be doing for powerful legs and injury reduction
- No wall sits (aka wall squats) as we have specific reasons why these are not optimal for ski training despite popular belief
- Options for home workouts or gym workouts… You don’t need any special equipment or machines at all for these workouts
- Builds incredible strength, power, and muscular endurance in the legs, core, and back
- Drastically increases your quickness and agility to be able to move more quickly between moguls, trees, rocks, and other obstacles
- Increases your legs ability to ski all day long while reducing leg and lower back muscular fatigue
- Reduces the deep “leg burn” that forces you to stop and rest several times during each run… Less resting = more skiing!
- Increases your control over the mountain… Less stumbling and missed turns!
- Reduces your post-skiing leg and back soreness
- Strengthens your joints and reduces your risk of injuries that could sideline you for the season, or worse, hamper you for life… a must if you still want to be enjoying the slopes years from now!
- Discover why these certain types of exercises that most people are doing may actually be making you MORE injury prone and damaging your joints!
- The specific key exercises that help to even out your muscular imbalances that you might not even realize you have
Strategically combined routines to choose from for the most effectiveness based on your current abilities, fitness level, and equipment availability
For about $30 – $40 less than the cost of a 1-day lift ticket, you can make a wise investment in the future of your skiing enjoyment, injury prevention, and legs that never quit on you… keeping you smiling all day long on the slopes without missing a beat!
CLICK on the link below for more details.
Avalanche Ski Training