Ankylosing Spondylitis Remission Treatment Book
Being diagnosed for Ankylosing Spondylitis (also known as Morbus Bechterew) is really devastating.
Your own body, which is supposed to accompany you your whole life and support you through your daily activities, starts to break down and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. The excruciating pain seems to rob you from all your life energy. All your plans and dreams are gone and replaced by a continuous fight for preserving your body’s physical integrity, a fight which you will eventually lose, as you are told by the conventional medicine from the very beginning.
Besides all the usual stress and problems coming at you every day from the outside world, you now also have to fight an internal enemy, a much worse enemy, that never seems to sleep. The feeling of loneliness and desperation that comes from that can’t really be put into words. And then there is the fear of the future, that seems to always dwell within you and raise its ugly head even in those rare cases when the physical pain subsides for a few days.
Fortunately, as you can see, you are not limited to the conventional medicine’s approach for handling this disease.
Give yourself a good chance of putting your AS in complete and total remission!
Introducing… Ankylosing Spondylitis Remission Treatment
Here are some of the benefits you will get by reading the Ankylosing Spondylitis Remission Treatment Book and implementing the methods described inside:
- Learn about the main factors that trigger and sustain it! And we don’t refer here to the HLA-B27 genetic marker (which only creates a predisposition for this disease) but to the external factors needed to actually trigger AS.
- A detailed description of three alternative treatment options specifically designed to put this disorder in complete and total remission. Scientifically proven and side-effects free! Succeed with any one of them and you will never have to worry about AS again!
- The science behind each of these treatment options with a clear explanation of the mental and biological processes involved. This will give you the necessary confidence that you won’t be wasting your time by trying them out.
- A description of the author’s own personal experience with the disorder, from the onset of the disease, to the lessons he learnt and the revelation that changed my life. Benefit from the experience of someone who went through the exact same thing as you did but didn’t stop there!
- Avoid the horrible side-effects of the traditional drugs, side-effects which are all the more likely to appear the longer you take those drugs!
- Regain your energy!
- Get back to sleeping like a baby and wake up refreshed in the morning!
- Reexperience the joy of a strong and healthy body, the indescribable feeling of being able to move however you want and whenever you want!
- Find out what other symptoms and chronic diseases have responded well to the cures described in this book!
- Find out how to protect your children in the eventuality that they will also get AS
The Ankylosing Spondylitis Remission Treatment Book describes three different approaches you can undertake to put this disorder in complete remission. Even if for whatever reason you decide that one of them is not for you there are still two others that you can implement!
One question that may arise when reading all this is related to the human leukocyte antigen allele HLA-B27. You might be thinking that if you are HLA-B27 positive then that’s it … that is a genetic marker that affects how certain biological processes work in your body and since you can’t change your genes then there can also be no cure for your disease. You can’t really beat genetics, right?
Wrong!!! It is true that this genetic marker is found in more than 90% of the AS patients but it is also true that only 1% of the HLA-B27 positive persons actually develop this. All the others are healthy in this respect and remain so for the rest of their lives. So, while HLA-B27 creates a genetic predisposition for this disease, an additional factor is needed to actually trigger and sustain it. Remove that factor and you will put your AS in remission!
An additional thing you might be asking yourself is why haven’t you heard about these things from your doctor? Besides the “false hope” theory mentioned above, the fact is, in most cases they simply don’t know much about these alternative treatment options because they are not part of the medical school curriculum. Even when they are aware of the possibility of total remission, they don’t know the reason for it.
On the other hand, they have a responsibility for their patients, they have to base their decisions on the knowledge they do have and they can’t afford to suggest anything outside of the standard conventional medical treatments. That is what they’ve learnt and that is what the current legal frame of the medical profession requires them to do. The problem is that their knowledge is mostly formed based on the information they receive from the pharmaceutical industry which, as its name suggests, really is an industry. Those companies can’t afford to promote natural treatments that don’t bring them profits. And what do you think is the most profitable: the chronically ill persons requiring treatment for the rest of their lives or those who follow a relatively short term treatment that gets them back to health?
CLICK on the banner below for more details.
Ankylosing Spondylitis Remission Treatment