Picture Your INCREDIBLE Feeling Of Super Accomplishment And The Amazing Rush Of Self Pride As You Finish Your First 5K.
As you cross the finish line for the very first time, every nerve ending in your body will be screaming out…
“I DID IT!” – “I DID IT!” – “I DID IT!”
Try To Imagine How Wonderful That Will Feel –
5K Training for Beginners: Marathon Running Program will probably Be One Of The Most Electrifying Feelings in Your Life…
This course teaches beginners exactly how, when, where and what to do so they quickly learn the secrets of being able to run effortlessly for as long as they want to without injury, fatigue or fitness levels holding them back.
Once you understand how it should be done, your preparation and the race itself may well be one of the most rewarding and uplifting experiences of your entire life.
The Problem With Most Beginners is They Never Take the Time to Plan Their Preparation or Set Themselves Targets and Goals.
Meaning They’re Less Likely to Keep Going.
If you do decide to give “5K Training for Beginners: Marathon Running Program” a go, you’ll be able to…
- Successfully and comfortably run a 5k at the end of your training, you’ll have accomplished something that most people could only dream of doing.
- Lose weight quickly, build muscle and tone your body. By committing to something like this, the chances are as a side effect, you’ll get in to the this best shape of your life!
- Run further, faster and for longer without the usual fatigue and heavy legs which most beginners will encounter at the start of their preparation.
- Radically improve your health. Keep up with your training and you’ll have more energy, be thinner, happier and live longer, you’ll just feel great most of the time.
- Impress those who know you with your attitude and dedication to your task. On completing your first race they will be both full of pride and admiration for you.
- Supercharge your energy levels on demand. You’ll know exactly how to create your own ‘feel good factor’ which you can turn on and off like a tap.
The 5K Training for Beginners: Marathon Running Program is broken down in to small and manageable chunks that include simple explanations of exactly what you’ll be doing step-by-step and why.
Unlike other courses you’ll learn how and what you need to do in order to go from a neophyte with little or no endurance and stamina to someone who is capable of running over 3 miles in one go without stopping.
MANUAL #1 – The Theory
‘The Theory’ – manual #1 provides you with all the background information and cutting edge advice you’ll need in order to safely steer yourself around the obstacles and difficulties all beginners face when starting to run.
You’ll be able to turn your dreams in to a reality in double quick time.
This great manual contains vital techniques and time saving strategies, making running further not only physically possible but also practically possible. Let’s face it who can spare endless hours a week to train, it’s not possible for most of us, we need a system that reduces training times, but gives us rapid results.
It’s written in an easy to understand, no nonsense way which is ideal for both beginners and intermediate runners alike.
MANUAL #2 – The Practice
‘The Practice’ – manual #2 guides you effortlessly from the idea stage right up to and beyond race day itself.
Once you’ve worked with this great practical guide, you’ll know exactly how to quickly build up your fitness levels and stamina.
Using the advanced techniques you’ll find inside, you’ll breeze through your preparation and achieve your running targets much faster than ever!
MANUAL #3 – Planning Your Success (Manual + Templates)
Half Marathon Planning
This great workbook guides you effortlessly through the key stages of planning and organizing which also helps to motivate you in to achieving specific and realistic short, mid and long term goals.
You’ll also get handy templates to use for setting goals, monitoring the progress you are making and planning out your weekly sessions.
‘Planning Your Success’ will help you organize your thoughts, goals and training in to smaller manageable chunks. This makes achieving bigger targets a very enjoyable, achievable and rewarding task.
MANUAL #4 – Runners Guide To Preventing Injuries
A concise guide detailing in depth descriptions and self-help treatment of the most popular niggles and injuries that runners commonly suffer from. You’ll find out what the injuries are and the ways of avoiding suffering from them as well as practical guidelines you can follow so you make it safely through to race day in one piece.
You’ll find out which injuries mean you need to stop running immediately to avoid further problems and which ones may be safe for you to simply train through.
You’ll learn how fast and effective treatment can reduce the severity of even the most serious of injuries and how you can radically cut down on healing times and minimize the amount of time you’re unable to run.
Here’s what you’ll learn in 5K Training for Beginners: Marathon Running Program:
- WHY you are doing it and what changes you can expect to see by following the advice. This means you’ll know how to design your own schedule if you’d rather not follow mine.
- You’ll improve much faster by using this method instead of some of the simplistic ‘one size fits all’ schedules there are out there, because the advanced techniques you’ll be using, push your body safely on to a series of new levels, it has no option but to get better!
- You’ll learn all there is to know from the ‘grass root’ basics right through to the effective preparation and completion.
- An easy way to test what type of running shoes you need, so you don’t spend a lot of money on shoes that could potentially cause you injury, meaning you’ll have to miss many weeks of preparation and give or throw your new shoes away.
- You’ll find out which types of foods you need to be getting more of and which ones will hamper your progress. This way you’ll fill up your body’s petrol tank with energy giving fuel instead of sabotaging your preparation by choosing foods that make you feel tired and exhausted.
- How to spot the signs of overtraining so you know when to hold back on your workouts and take rest days if you need to instead of pushing yourself too far and causing yourself progress stopping injuries.
- You’ll discover the theory behind some of the best energy boosting, ‘feel good’ sessions ever created AND learn how and when to use them to get the best results.
- By following this schedule you’ll discover that there is a lot more to it than simply plodding along week after week. You’ll find out some ultra effective and enjoyable ways that give you a massive shot of feel good hormone every time you finish.
- 2 ways of making sure you never have to suffer from painful and progress stopping blisters.
CLICK on the link below for more details.
5K Training for Beginners: Marathon Running Program