5 Natural Ingredients For All Kinds Of Skin Issues
Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis can all make your life difficult because its very difficult to find a product that works or at least doesn’t make your condition worse.
These 5 Natural Ingredients are wonderful in dealing with all kinds of skin troubles. Suitable for Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Acne, Sensitive Complexion, Dry Complexion, Mature Complexion, Combination Complexion, Oily Complexion and Sunburned Complexion.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has antiseptic, antifungal and anti-bacterial properties and you can use Aloe Vera Gel to treat sunburn, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, dry complexion, patchy complexion, etc.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is a wonderful oil with Lauric acid , an acid which is found in Breastmilk. It can be used on all sorts of problems. Just make sure that you use Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil like Nutiva.
- Neem: Neem is an Ayurvedic herb which has been used in Ayurveda for more than 5000 years . You can either mix 8-10 drops of Neem Oil (Neem Oil has a very strong smell) with 1 Tbsp. Carrier Oil and massage the affected area or use 1 Tbsp. Neem Powder with some honey and use on the affected area.
- Raw Honey: Raw Honey is an amazing Superfood. It has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Use raw honey in all of your facial masks, hair masks, body masks and take it internally to reap its benefits.
- Epsom Salt: Epsom Salt is rich in Magnesium and it helps to calm down redness and inflammation of the skin. Use it as a bath soak or use it in your facial masks to heal eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne and other skin issues.
CLICK on the link below for more details.