5 Best Anti Aging Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Skin
You are what you eat. 80% of our skin health depends on what we eat and the rest 20% on what we use topically. So if you are using expensive serums and treatments and still eating junk food you are not doing the right thing. Eat well and it will show up on your complexion.
Try these 5 Best Anti Aging Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Skin:
Vitamin C rich foods are excellent for your skin. Try and eat lots of Berries, Citrus Fruits like Orange,Grapefruit and Lemon, Red Pepper, Guava, Papaya, Pineapple etc. Take Vitamin C supplement if you are not getting enough from your diet. It will also boost your immunity.
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids can really do wonders for your skin, hair and nails. You can either take Fish Oil Supplement or Algae Based Supplement. Food sources of Omega 3 are Fish(specially Wild Salmon, Trout, Herring, and Sardines), Flax Seeds, Walnuts, Cloves, Mustard seeds, Chia Seeds and Omega 3 Eggs.
Biotin is also known as a Beauty Vitamin. Biotin is one of the 8 B Vitamins also know as Vitamin H. This Vitamin can do amazing things for your Skin, Hair and Nails. Postpartum Mamas will find it even more useful to deal with postnatal hair loss. 1000mcg (its mcg and mg) a day is more than enough, don’t take higher dosage as too much.
Food sources of Biotin are Eggs, Salmon, Mushroom, Swiss Chard, Carrots, Almonds, Walnuts, Goat Milk, Cauliflower, Berries, Legumes and Meat.
We all know how important it is to use sunscreen 365 days a year to protect our skin from harsh UV Rays. Heliocare is a fern extract based supplement which protects your skin from harsh UV Rays. UV Rays can cause a massive damage to your skin so investing in this supplement is a wise idea.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Taking 1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil daily can make a huge difference in the way your skin and hair look. It will also boost your immunity and improve overall health. It balances Thyroid, reduces Bad Cholesterol and helps you Lose Weight.
CLICK on the banner below to learn more.